Protection America prides itself on providing additional value to our clients. You need a reliable security guard service and a responsive management team that keeps them accountable. We understand how vital it is to provide our clients with accountability and transparency while our guards are in the field.
Does your Security Company provide you with Guard touring accountability for their Security Guards? We use smart phones and tablets with quick and simple drop down reporting menus to streamline the reporting, maximize on site visibility, and reduce your risk and liability.
Instead of traditional hand written DARs our security guards are provided varied reporting options that enable them to report easily throughout their shift.
• Issue types can be completely customized and worded for your industry and specific property.
• At your choosing any issues or incidents reported by our security guards can trigger a notification to the necessary parties (i.e. managers, maintenance supervisors or teams, and issue specific vendors).
• All issues are prioritized based on the scope of service at each property and according to your needs.
• Incident reports, DAR's, parking violations and GPS tracking reports are all streamlined so that the end of shift reports are digitized and sent via email daily.
• Consolidated reporting with ease of access for clients throught their own designated portal log in.
• Incident reports are sent instantaneously so that you know exactly when an incident occurred at the time it actually happened.
When a checkpoint is scanned by our security guards 4 things happen:
1) Instructions are shown to the officer specific to that location.
2) A pre-written note in risk and liability terms is entered into all reports including the Daily Activity Report (DAR).
3) Our guard touring capability provides a GPS pinpoint that is taken to track the officers location at the time of the scan.
4) The security guard is required to include a photo with the checkpoint to verify their location (optional), however their locations are still pinged whether a picture is included or not.
5) Geo-fence capability will be implemented for every location which ensures that officers are generating reports within the perimeter of the property, otherwise they will not have access to submit reports outside of the designated area.
• Incident reports made by our security guards are automatically generated for each issue.
• Administrators can add additional notes for the security guards and email the issue directly to you from the system.
• Notifications can be added based on each issue type to notify necessary parties when incidents do occur.
• This report gives you a snapshot of all the checkpoints for the security guards at a specific property and allows you to easily see how consistent and productive our guard tours are while also displaying an outlined map of their patrols for the shift.
• Conditional formatting for scans more than 30 minutes apart helps you see where any gaps in activity may have occurred.